Tuesday 8 February 2011

I move it~!

Hello dear friends and readers of this blog!
I know it's been over a week again since I last posted, but this time I have a really good reason! I've been busy moving, and today we take my bed and my clothes to my apartment so then I will be finished for the most part so maybe these pauses won't be so long? :) There is one big but though in all of this, I won't have a full body mirror so there won't be any outfit photos until I get one. But my outfits aren't that special anyway so I guess it's OK :D Speaking of outfits, I have one from last week, Monday or Thuesday, nothing special since I have school everyday.
And since I need so much stuff with me to uni everyday I've been using my leopard backpack that I got in Tokyo in December :)
I also took my extensions out on Wednesday so I want to dye my hair, I want to go closer to my own haircolour with maybe some dark brown lowlights...Hmmm :D
On Sunday we went to snag some furniture that have been stored in an old house next to my uncles. It's about 2 hours drive from Helsinki, so I got bored and took some photos since the sun was shining and it was so pretty.
I love the finnish countryside!! <3
xx

~Rina~

2 comments:

  1. Your back pack is soooo adorable : D I love leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeyyy, thank you!! :) I love leopard print too :D And thank you for following my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete