Monday 14 March 2011

Back home and a few outfits~

Hey, I'm back in Finland and already I have a ton of school work that I have to do :/ I just wanted to post these pictures first :) Oh, and Italy was so amazing, the weather, the slopes, the people, the food...I'm gonna miss it!



So I dyed my hair, it's lighter on top and darker below, it's actually kind of similar to what I had like a year and a half ago which is great cuz now my old extensions match my hair! :)

Outfit on Friday a week ago, the shirt is new, I also have it in green :D it's so comfy and only cost 4,90 € in Ginatricot!

Me skiing! I used to think that wearing a helmet was so un-cool, but then I realized it's always more cool to be alive than have a cracked skull :D and even though I'm pretty confident when it comes to skiing, since I've been doing it since I was 2 years old, it's not always your own mistakes that cause accidents.
This was so tacky, it's some kind of deodorant I found in the local supermarket :D

Funny English :D
And me today, I went to return the car to my dad and took a picture of my outfit since they have a full body mirror, yay :D I guess I don't have to tell you the vest is faux fur.
Ok, so now it's pretty much time for me to go to school, laters!
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment