Saturday 23 July 2011

Heyyy

I know it's been a super long time since I last wrote, but I really have had no inspiration to blog and I've alos been sorting out my thoughts about life and stuff. But, I've been thinking about wanting to blog again, this time with more energy :) I'll be going to Tokyo again in August, so I'll make an update about that, and maybe blog from there, depends on how much time I have and how the internet connection is. But I can tell you I'm super excited to go to Tokyo again, I really feel comfortable there (except when creepy salarymen stare...) and I'm looking forward to seeing new places in Tokyo and meeting new people :)
With that said, I hope you have a great weekend and I hope I'll have some fun stuff to tell you soon!
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment