Monday 14 September 2009

autumn...

one thing's for sure, you know it's autumn when everyone's eating apples! haha, just kidding but seriously, I love the smell of Finnish apples. And I actually like autumn, you get to wear so many cosy and warm things. And you can wear the cutest knitted caps and big sweat shirts with leggings, super comfortable! And all the cool boots, oh I really really love autumn. Plus all the creepy bugs and especially the yucky spiders all DIE. I hate spiders, I'm so afraid of them and sometimes I cry if I've had a spider on me, like today. It was awful.

On a happier note, it was my friends birthday yesterday so of course we celebrated on Friday and Saturday ;) it was fuuuuun, and drunken :D I've been so lazy with pictures lately, but since I got my extensions and I dyed my hair and my extensions I'm gonna post a picture of them soon. I really like them, it's been so long since I had long hair.

I'm off to bed now, I have to get up early tomorrow cuz I have to start studying for all the tests I was too lazy to do last year :/ and there's 5 of them, and these are real Uni tests, so I have to read like a 1000 page book for each test ://// HEEELP! :'D oh well, just have to get started, I'll manage somehow.

Good night!
~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment