Monday 28 September 2009

Hey guys!
I've been running around like a headless chicken lately so I haven't had time to post much, sorry!
Anyway last week was full of stuff to do and on top of that I was feeling abit under the weather but I'm all good now! I had a test on Friday, after that I met up with one of my friends' girlfriends Jaana. We went shopping and then to eat sushi :) After that we drove up to Tias house where we hung out for a while and watched some Japanese music videos. Then Jaana had to go so I drove her to the train station and then back to Tias house and then I could start drinking! :) Tia took some pictures of me that she needs for her portfolio, and they turned out pretty good. I'll post some when she's done some editing ;) Then we got more drunk, sung karaoke and then we went to bed. The next day we went to Kamppi to take some more pictures, it was pretty nervous but at the same time exciting to pose in a place where there's so many people :) Then I had to rush hme to get ready for my granddads 90th birthday party. It was nice seeing my grandpa so happy :) Me and my cousin Helene were gonna go out but then we were too tired and just went to bed at about 1 am. We had a great time though. On Sunday I didn't do much, we had some family over for dinner, I met up with Tia to give her the pictures she'd taken (it was my mums camera) and then I went to Clarre to dye her hair back to black. I went to sleep at 2.30 am and now I had to get up early cuz the cleaning lady came and my lectures don't start until 2 pm, maybe I should study...Yeah right! :D
Uh, long post :D
Bye bye now
~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment