Wednesday 10 March 2010

Austria 2

So this is the second day in a row with storm-like winds and snowfall here in Austria. yesterday we did hit the slopes but we didn't ski for that long. It was cold as hell and the wind made all of the slopes icy by sweeping the snow to one side, not nice at all. But a few days ago I spotted the coolest t-shirt I've seen in a while and I'm going to get it. Other than that shirt i can't afford anything because everything is super high-end and with my current budget I can't buy a top by Christian Audigier that costs 175 euros even though it was one of the coolest things I've seen for a while. Well I've spotted alot of cool stuff, all waaaaay beyond anything I could afford. But enough of crying about stuff I can't buy!
Monday was such a nice day here and I did get more colour on my face and I'm seriously considering going to the tanning booth in this hotel...It's not like it's any fun to go out in a snow storm...
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment