Sunday 21 March 2010

Sorry for not updating earlier, I've just been really busy and when I've been home I've been so tired I couldn't bother wrting here.
This week I've been running all over the place, I went to the hairdressers on Wednesday and I have to go back on Thuesday because my hairdresser thought the result colour wasn't even enough. Also I had work on Monday and Wednesday and I have lectures Monday, Thuesday and Wednesday. On Friday we went skiing in Messilä with some uni friends and afterwards we had to have after ski ;D On Saturday I was a part of Tias school project, she and her friends are making a short-movie and I played a badass girl who Tia's character falls in love with :D After that I was so tired and I actually fell asleep for amoment but then I ate some ice cream and drank coffee and headed to Max's house to play some Wii and we had so much fun! I think we played for 5 hours straight :D Anyway I have some pictures of outfits and of my "movierole" :)
Me on Thuesday
One of my "movieoutfits"

And my make-up, I think I look scary :D

My gaming outfit :D
I'll try to upload the pictures from Austria next week although I'll be very busy nest week and on the weekend I'm going to be in Stockholm for my cousins birthday party.
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment