Monday 2 August 2010

Martinis and mixed feelings

Blaaah, I don't really like martinis but I felt that that song title describes my feelings well right now ^^;
I got home from Tokyo yesterday afternoon and I feel relaxed because this is the city I grew up in, I know where everything is, I have my friends and family here. But at the same time I can't get over this empty feeling that I've had since leaving Tokyo behind. This year it was alot harder than last year ;_; I met so many wonderful people and I already miss them! I had so much fun being there and I really feel like my Japanese got a lot better ^^
Anyway I could write a few things from the last week and a half in Tokyo. It started with me having a fever on Wednesday so I did not go to school that day. On Thursday I was already feeling better so M and I went to 109 to shop, I wanted to get a knit cap in black too, I already have it in mint green and white. The green I bought last year and I was so happy they carried them again this summer cuz they are seriously cute! On Thursday I got my extensions! I wanted to get ten baby pink ones but they didn't have any so I decided to get 10 blonde ones instead, I think it turned out cute ^^ I've been lazy again so I haven't put my pictures on the computer so just hang on for a few days more! On Thurday was also the bye bye party for the Finnish girls, we stayed in Koenji until 6 AM haha.
On Frisay we didn't do anything special, but on Saturday we went to Decadance! Before we went to Decadance we went to an izakaya to eat and have nomihodai (all you can drink [for a limited time]) The place was really good, don't know the name though since we just follow the guy to the place. In there they all shouted welcome! and the guy who brought us there shouted that the cute girls were coming :D And they always had a new waitor for our table and one of the guys asked where we were from and when we said Finland he was like "Oh, I heard rumors about you guys!" hahaha. The we headed to the konbini to get a drink before going to decadance. There were so many cool people and had weird outfits, I have to see if M got any pictures because I myself was so royally smashed I didn't think of taking any photos :D
On the Sunday after that we went to visit Takuyas mum in Akishima. It was so much fun, so relaxed and Takuyas mum is like the sweetest person.
On Monday we didn't really do anything except go to school. On Thuesday we met Takeshi and Toru an went to Harajuku. We had fun just talking and walking around and Takeshi decided that M was a princess and we should do anything she wants :D
On Wednesday we went to eat nabe at Davids place. It was soooo good! I ended up getting drunk and while M fell asleep in I talked to David. M and I got home around 5 AM :D
On Thursday we started packing. On Thursday evening Takeshi brought us curry and it was so delicious! On Friday we just packed and had our final class. It was kind of sad ;_;
On Saturday morning we took a taxi from our apartment to Shinjuku and there Takeshi met us and gave us onigiri and souveniers. Seriously such a nice guy even if he sometimes is Mr.Mean :D
But now I'm really tired! I'll try to upload some photos tomorrow!
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment