Tuesday 20 July 2010

3rd post from Tokyo

Today I've been feeling really sick, I think I have fever :/ And I've decided to upload all my photos when I get home.
This weekend was so much fun. On Friday we went to to a club called Atom in Shibuya. We had so much fun and came home at about 6.30 :) There were so many random dudes there and I laughed so hard sometimes. Also we got the mail address of a super cute guy, Sho, but I haven't mailed him yet. But he totally made the cutest faces ^^ On Saturday we woke up at probably 3 PM so we just hung around our apartment and started getting ready for a  night out in Koenji with our Finnish friends. It turned out though that 3 Japanese guys were to come also so we had so much fun with those guys. They played strip poker in the bar! I was wise enough not to but one of the guys had only his t-shirt on in the end :D lol. After the bar closed we went to eat sushi and waited for the bartender to finish his shift. Around 5 AM we went to a restaurant where he ate and some of us drank. It was a very random happening as he only knew Japanese and not all of the girls know Japanese :D I think it went well though :) We went to bed at 8 AM lol. On Sunday we didn't do much, just watched Iron Man and hung around. We went to bed pretty early because we were so tired and  on Monday we were going to go to Fuji-Q Highland. It's an amusement park pretty close to Mount Fuji^^ There we went to the Haunted Hospital. It's like a haunted house only it's an old hospital (creepy enough) with actors portraying crazy doctors and patients. I've never been so scared in my life when doing something out of free will. We screamed and ran through the thing and when we dashed out I slipped in front of everyone who was still waiting to get in. I heard a massive gasp from the crowd when I fell but M just grabbed me and told me to run :D We were so freaked out seriously. I got some minor injuries and bruises which I will upload photos f when I get home. I also rode the Fujiyama roller-coaster which is 79 meters high so with my fear of hights I'm pretty proud of myself ^
Today we went to Harajuku with Toru and the Finnish girls. It was so hot and I started feeling a bit sick already there but it hit me big time when we sat down in class and could calm down for a minute. When S&M get back we're going to watch Blair Witch Project if my head doesn't expload from pain. I'll write again!
xx

Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment