Monday 10 August 2009

Hiii

Sorry for not posting for a while but I've been so busy I've barely had time to check my email :/ so anyway it's been a crazy weekend with lots of stuff happening. Well Friday I didn't do anything except work but on Saturday I had a crawfish party to go to after work. It's the season for crawfish parties here in Finland :) I had so much fun seeing some of my friends that study abroad and stuff so we had alot to catch up and giggled like crazy about some old stuff from waaaay back :D after eating some of the younger girls wanted to watch High School Musical 3, oh god I'm telling you it was unbelievably funny, because ut eas so bad. But I'm only talking about the plot right now, because there's no denying that the actors have been practising alot and I actually kind of liked the choreography and dome of the songs were good. Well, it was fun just hanging out too.
On Sunday I had work again. But this time I wasn't working in the shop, I was selling at a happening called CosplayGaala. So it was basically all about cosplay http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosplay I post this link incase you don't know what cosplay is :) I've actually done a cospaly of Mashiro from Himeyuri but I'm not planning on any new cosplays.
But it didn't get boring because there were all sorts of cosplay competitions and I could see the perfectly from the stand where I was selling.


Bye,
~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment