Monday 24 August 2009

This week...

This week I'm gonna figure out what I want to study besides geography. But it's hard, because it has to be something that I'm interested in, otherwise I'll get sick of it in no time and not do well.

But I do have some good news too. I secured a job for autumn and spring and that brings me closer to my goal of going back to Japan next summer :) and since I'm working now and if I only ask for money for my birthday and Christmas, it'll be almost certain that I'll afford a trip to my beloved Tokyo and even have money to see some gigs while I'm there :) 

I love travelling in general too, not just whn it's travelling to Japan :) It's so much fun to see new places and get to know new people, they just have a totally different view on things and it can help you get some perspective of your own life too.

Have a good one,
~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment