Sunday 23 May 2010

Hello!
Since yesterday the weather has been getting colder so it's time to post some summery pictures :D
These are all taken from this week from various walks I've taken with Sanna and Annika
Friday outfit~

And Friday make-up

On Friday I had my last real test of the year but I have a feeling I need to re-take it because some questions I didn't have a clue how to answer :'D Anyway, after the test I had lunch with C in one of the parks of Helsinki, afterwards I met up with Tia and hung out with her for a while. Then it was time for party with uni friends. I had so much fun again. Then Sanna picked me up and we went to get some food and went to her place to eat and watch Kill Bill 2.
I haven't really been doing much, just studying, tanning and taking walks basically. Oh, on Wednesday it was quiz night so of course I went :) Tomorrow I should get the results from my blood tests, fingers crossed I don't have anything!
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment