Tuesday 11 May 2010

Mint green and blue lines

Hey, it's been about a week ago I last posted I guess but well I haven't really had much to write about and also I don't have any pictures of my outfits. But, last week I bought a lovely mint green nail polish from IsaDora and a cute blue eyeliner pen from Lumene. I think blue eyeliner looks really cute when you've got a bit of a tan but I've been using it already :D My parents are in Madrid now so of course I had some friends come over on Friday and Saturday and I had so much fun both nights! Buuut on Saturday I was so clumsy and dropped a glass bulb that we use to cover our cheese and a friend of mine locked herself in the bathroom, the lock just broke and couldn't be turned so we had to break up the door... I felt like a burglar doing it :D
So I wrote earlier that I'd been sick and I think I know now what caused it: I might have coeliac disease! It's that you have to stay away from wheat, rye and barley because your digestion can't handle the protein found in them. So I've stayed away from those and I haven't had any problems since. I still have to get tests done but I'm pretty sure now. But it's a huge change for, I've never had stuff that I can't eat because they make me feel bad :/ I also discovered I can't drink beer anymore because it's brewed from barley :/ But I'm trying to get used to this and I think I'm doing OK.
Lately I've been listening to a lot of Savage Garden and Darren Hayes. I've loved Savage Garden ever since I heard them for the first time and when they broke up I started to listen to the solo works of Darren Hayes who was the singer in Savage Garden. I just love the lyrics and the music and I can't really explain what fascinates me about the music but I've been listening to it for about ten years and I'm still not bored :D Some of my favourite songs are I don't know you anymore, The animal Song, To the moon and back, Affirmation, Crash 'n' Burn and Truly Madly Deeply and from Darren Hayes Strange relationship, Insatiable and Creepin up on you, but really the list could pretty much cover all of their songs :D OK, enough of me fangirling :D C ya!
xx

~Rina~


P.S. I'm thinking about getting extensions in Japan, this is the kind of hair I'd want~
Ranzuki model Nicorun

No comments:

Post a Comment