Monday 17 May 2010

Help me, doctor!

Today I went to see a doctor because of my stomach and I have to go back for blood tests tomorrow.
Last week I had some work and besides that I've been tanning and seeing friends. Last week I took a one-night trip with some uni friends to crash a field course where some other uni friends were. And of course it involved drinking :D I don't have any pictures but that might be just as well :D I only have one picture that I took with my cellphone and it's just of some flowers that were really pretty :) But anyway that was a hilarious trip! The last few days it's been so warm so I've been studying for my test outside while tanning :D Maybe not very effective...
Outfit from Wednesday~ I love those stockings, they're like fishnet-ish but with like a flower-lace pattern :D The shoes are from Stockholm when I went there in March, so comfortable even if they have a lot of heel because it's a wedge heel :)
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment