Tuesday 1 June 2010

Happy birthday to me :D

It's my birthday today!! My day started so well with J calling from Australia!! It was so nice to hear her voice again ^^ So today I went shopping with my mum and she bought me a super cute dress as a present, I'll post a pic of it later. Then I had a facial and my mum had a massage. And tonight we went to eat at a Japanese restaurant in Helsinki called Kabuki. The food tasted soooo good, I love Japanese food! I ate Tonkatsu and had some redbean icecream for dessert ^^
Tomorrow I have to call about my bloodtests...
And we found out what apartment we are going to stay in Tokyo and it's kinda small but maaan it's on a great location, we can walk to Shinjuku station because it's less than 2 kilometres away! I'm getting so excited now, we leave in a month ^^
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment