Thursday 3 June 2010

Hey!
I finally called for my bloodtest results and found out that the doctor will call me on Monday. So next week I'll know for sure if there's something wrong with me :) I don't think so though, I've been feeling good except I've been really tired for the past few days, I'm getting old haha :D
Here's a picture of my hair on Friday, I think it turned out really cute ^^ I really felt like doing my make-up properly that day so I'm also wearing false eyelashes.
With Tia ^^

My mum wanted to practise her photo taking skills so she took this photo of me on Thuesday before we went shopping :D
Yesterday I met up with M. We made onigiri (Japanese rice balls) and watched Little Britain USA. It was hilarious and some of the new characters made me laugh so hard. It was a fun day. And today I met up with Bekinda and we a had a little picnic in the sun and it was so nice.
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment