Sunday 13 June 2010

Rainy...

It feels like I haven't written here in a really long time, well it's been a week but still, it feels like a month or so. But anyway, I haven't really done much; I've been mostly studying, but on Thuesday Green Day played in Helsinki and we went over to Belinda's house to see if we could hear anything from the sauna on the top floor of her apartment building. We could faintly hear them, but it was fun to just hang out too. Wednesday was quiz night, and on Friday I hung out with C and Sanna and I also stopped by Belinda's birthday party. On Saturday I had work and today I was at fleamarket selling some old stuff and now I'm at home in my PJ's writing this entry :D But here are some pictures from this week!

Monday!Wednesday! Shoes from Ruvap, bought them last summer in TokyoFriday during the day, I had to wear my hair in a bun in the evening because the rain ruined my curls
Saturday for work

Well, next week will be more studies for me, hope you guys can enjoy your summer! :)
xx

~Rina~

P.S. Oh yeah, I'm renting a Japanese phone for July :D It's gonna be fun learning how to use it ^^ and I've been listening to this for the past few days, Taylor Momsen (Jenny from Gossip Girl) is singing in a band and it's actually really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment