Wednesday 7 July 2010

1st post from Tokyo!

This is my first post from Tokyo! I've been having so much fun and I've already bought so much stuff :D But that's one of the things I came here for besides the obvious of seeing friends and learn Japanese :) I'll upload some pictures probably tomorrow or the day after that. The language course that started on Monday has been good so far. First I thought the level might be too easy for me but now it seams pretty good and I've been learning new stuff and revised some old things that I wasn't very good at.
This apartment is really nice although it has some weird gas installations that you need to turn on to get hot water in the shower. Well, I've managed to get it working so even if it's weird I can still manage :) 
Tomorrow we are going to go to sing karaoke and maybe meet S's boyfriend in Shinjuku. On Saturday we went to Nippori and M bought some fabrics and I bought two pairs of sandals. On Sunday we went to Harajuku which was so crowded and hot and I spent so much money in Sex pot Tokyo but it was totally worth it hehe  On Monday we went to check out the bargen sales of Shibuya 109 and again I spent some money but as much as in Harajuku :D Then we went to Shin-Okubo (just one stop away from Shinjuku on the Yamanote line) where our language school is. It was easy to find and is in the middle of the Korean area of Tokyo so there are a lot of Korean food places and shops. Yesterday we went to eat to a family restaurant and I had risotto.  
I'll write again soon :)
xx

Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment