Monday 12 July 2010

2nd post from Tokyo

Hmm, I still don't have the pictures, they're on S's computer, sorry! But I could write about what I've been doing here :) On Thursday we went to karaoke and well it turned out to be a cosplay karaoke :D You could rent outfits like nurse, maid, school uniform... We didn't though :D We decided we need to be drunk for that :D Then on Friday we meat up with 3 Finnish girls to go drinking to Gellonimo. We had so much fun! We were in Gellonimo for about 2 hours and then went to the bar next door Oasis. In Oasis there is nomihoudai which means you can drink as much as you can for 3000 yen. Everyone were so drunk I spent most of that night talking to a host that worked in an ecchi club... I don't really want to know what that is but he texted me on Saturday and wanted to see me :D lol I didn't go :D And the he stopped texting me, maybe he got hurt...lol. And then yesterday we went to an amusement park in Asakusa with Nelly. We also saw some of the beautiful temples of Asakusa on our way to the amusement park.
On Wednesday we're going to see Halloween 2 in Shibuya and on Thursday we're probably going to Gellonimo because Tama-chan is working then. And Friday or Saturday we're meeting the 3 Finnish girls again to go party :D

No comments:

Post a Comment