Monday 25 October 2010

Gorilla

Hey!
Last week was so crappy and kind of good too :D Anyway it left me thinking about a lot of stuff and I'm still trying to figure some of them out :)I tried to take a picture of the moon on Thursday because it looked so pretty but I kinda failedThis is a sculpture made out of used car tires! I think it's so cool, it's on one of the university campuses :)
Going out on Saturday, we went to a club called Tivoli because Fia leaves tomorrow for Thailand and shes's going to be away until spring :'(
Yesterday we had a small photo shoot with Tia, she needs pictures for her portfolio. This was my first outfit with different shoes of course ;D And I hadn't had my make-up or hair done so that's why I'm not showing my face :D I'll upload more pictures once Tia is done editing them, I hope they turned out well :)
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment