Wednesday 20 October 2010

New cellphone and nails!

Hey~
I bought a new cellphone on Monday, I got so sick of my old one and the bad camera in it :/ So now I have an HTC Wildfire and I must say I love it, I can surf the internet and write e-mails and it has a 5 megapixel camera so even if I don't carry a camera with me everywhere doesn't mean I can't take some good quality photos ;D So there will be more photos on this blog from now on, that's fun, right? :D
Anyway, on Monday I also got my nails done by M and immediately snapped a photo:
I really like how they turned out ^0^

Ice cream and latte from Thuesday

Hair today

The leaves are so pretty during this time of year but they're already starting to fall off :(
Bye for now
xx

~Rina~

2 comments:

  1. cuteeeeeeeeeeee nails omg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My friend is in training for acrylic and gel nails so she always does mine :)

    ReplyDelete