Thursday 14 October 2010

Shopping finds and blonde hair feat. Lady Gaga!!

Here's a small picture spam from my shopping! And last week I went to get my hair dyed, it got really blonde but I like it :)

Earmufflers that I got a few weeks ago when I went to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (which was an awesome movie!)
To get some volume in my hair :)
Preppy thriftstore finds!
Not so preppy thrift store find :D
This jacket is so ugly that it's awesome! And I couldn't just leave it at the store as it only cost me 3 €! It's huuuuuge :D
My favourite powder foundation, I was running out so I got a new one~
From a thrift store called UFF, I adore this bag!


Skirt from ginatricot, I think I'll get another one in a different colour because it was so comfy!

Skirt in action featuring my new stockings :)

Yesterday I went to see Lady Gaga live with C, and she was incredible! She is honestly such an inspiration, and I got really touched by her words. If you ever have a chance to see her live, you should go!
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment