Thursday 30 July 2009

Booooooored

Yea, I'm bored as hell right now. We haven't had customers for like an hour now so all I do these days is surf the net. And you know, don't get me wrong, the internet is full of fun stuff (for example blogs that combine Finnish and English, what's that about??), but right now it's just boring. And I just found out that Erina from Dion distraught overlord is leaving the band and that the band is going on an activity pause ;__; what the fuck?? Dio is supposed to perform in Finland in October! Are the still coming? I hope so!! I was looking forward to that!
Anyway, so I finally got around to taking the picture of my outfit today, but it's really blurry, hope you guys can make something out of it :) My camera is so fucking bad :/ Hahha, and even though I tag this post as fashion, I am well aware that it not fashionable, it's just what I wear and I couldnt think of a better word :) EDIT: changed the tag to clothes :D


No comments:

Post a Comment