Wednesday 29 July 2009

Uups

So yesterday I said I was going to post a picture of my outfit. But I didn't. Sorry. So I'm posting a pic of my outfit today instead, which is actually better becauser today I look alot better :D so I'll do that when I get home.
After work yesterday I bought a tulle skirt, it's black and really cool. I already have some ideas on how to combine it so it won't look totally slutty :D After that I had to rush home and get changed for a crawfish party with my family. It was fun, but it's always more fun with friends when you can drink all the schnapps you want without making a fool of yourself infront of your grandpa :'D After that I just watched Gossip Girl with my cousin and went home to sleep cuz I have work again today.
Bye~
~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment