Friday 31 July 2009

Well...

This post will be about religion. And I know I said that I probably wouldn't post any deep thoughts, but I just want to share this with you guys.
I'm not a religious person even though I still belong to the Lutheranian church here in Finland. I have come to the conclusion (many years ago) that I in fact am agnostic, for those who don't know what that is, google it :D  Today I came across a blog of a man who has converted to Islam, and there's nothing wrong with that, it's his choice. But I really don't like the way he speaks about people that aren't muslims, like he says we are losers for not being muslims. And this is basically which angers me most with religions. You know, I don't go around criticizing everyone that believes in a god or whatever, but still some of these people feel that they have the right to tell me what a huge failure I am for not believing. What the fuck, seriously. There is so much crap going on because of religion, and they tell me to be a part of that?? No thanks. I mean, I respect Jews for eating kosher, I respect that muslims don't eat pork, I respect that most hindis and buddhists are vegeterians, but dudes, don't pressure me to join you! I have friends that are religious, but we all live in peace with each other and we respect each others views. So why can't everyone? I'll tell you why, it's because they think that becsause everyone in the world aren't like me, it's gonna go under and everyone will go to hell. What? Excuse me? We are all different because we are human, we are all equal even though we believe in different things and gods and what not. As for me, I belive in life and music and that's enough for me.
Peace out!
~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment