Thursday 30 July 2009

hehe

I'm the worst, I still didn't post when I was supposed to, so sorry about that. But today is a new day, and I am prepared and I am so gonna upload a pic today. Yesterday I didn't post any because I saw a friend and hang out with her until 1 am and when I got home I was too tired to post anything or upload a pic. 

I had so much fun yesterday because this was one friend I hadn't seen in ages because when she got home from a 6 month Asia tour it was my turn to go to Japan where I stayed for a month. Oh, and when I say tour I don't mean that she's an artist or anything, she was just backpacking through Asia. I played Nintendo Wii for the firts time too, and it was so much fun! But I have to say you can't be too rough playing that game cuz the sensors are too slow. Like in the boxing part, youo couldn't really let out any aggression because then you would lose when the game didn't have time to capture your moves. Am I making sense? Well, try it and you'll understand. Anyhow, I have to get back to work now, bye~
~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment