Wednesday 27 January 2010

101st post!

Waaah, I didn't notice my last post was number 100! Haha. I just wanted to tell about my favourite brands~ As you may know from my previous posts, I really like Japanese brands but I like brands from other countries too. The Japanese brands are more of the streetfashion kind and other more high fashion.
So, the firts Japanese brand that I fell in love with is the punk-brand Sexpot Revenge (http://www.sexpot-revenge.com/). It's cool and edgy and I have about ten items from this brand. They have a shop in Harajuku called Sexpot Tokyo and a girl (Megu, which is one of the most beautiful people I know) who used to be staff there now has her own brand and it looks just like me. It's like she read my mind. It's called Rock Princess (http://www.rakuten.co.jp/rockprincess/) and currenly only has a online shop. That's where I ordered my jacket from, let's hope it works~ Other Japanese brands that I like are Coco Lulu, Liz Lisa, Algonquins and Listen Flavor.
From western brands I really like Galliano and Gaultier. They are weird and funny nad sooooo glamorous. When the day comes that I can actually afford to buy anything from these two designers it'll be a miracle or the result of 20 years of saving money XD Oh well.
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment