Saturday 23 January 2010

Dreams

I thought I'd make a post about my dreams and aspirations ^^
Okay so here we go. Since a very young age I've wanted to be a singer and lately I've been thinking more and more about this. I've had people say to me that I have a good voice, but I can't trust that. But I just really, really love to sing. Besides all that and my confidence problems, I don't think I stay in key very well ^^; I guess this feeling has been growing stronger since I haven't succeeded with my studies. Or maybe I just don't want to grow up and that's why I harbour my childhood dreams. I don't know. Sorry this post turned out kind of melancholic, huh :D Might be this song I've been listening to a lot lately, like the past two months I've listened to it so much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHGTTArGRvI It's so pretty. Seems like I can't link it directly :/
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment