Friday 1 January 2010

Happy new year!

Yesterday I didn't go out, I was going to but I fell asleep infront of the TV... I fail :D So I spent the rest of the night watching New Moon and a special episode of a drama called Hanazakari no kimitachi e (For you in full blossom). I kinda liked New Moon, except why were the wolf guys never wearing shirts? Weren't people going to wonder why some guys wander around half naked when it's freezing? Anyways it was so relaxing just hanging out by myself, I've been so busy meeting up with people and Christmas stuff so it felt really good to just relax and have some time to myself.
Today S left for Japan ;__; I cried abit at the airport even though I tried to hold the tears back. I guess it hasn't sunk in yet that she's not here anymore and the next time I'll pick up the phone to call her I'll certainly burst out in tears when I notice we can't just meet up like we used to. But I know I'll see her in the summer so that'll always be consoling me.
Today I'm going to go see Couples Retreat with Annika, I hope it'll be funny, my expectations are pretty high up because Vince Vaughn is in the movie and I think he is pretty funny.
On Sunday I'll finally dye my hair red! If I don't chicken out like last time haha :D I'll post some pictures when it's done!
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment