Friday 22 January 2010

Heyy

So I haven't really done much lately except...STARTED EXECISING! What, me? Hmm, I guess I get these moments when I get all fired up to do something and then a few weeks later I'm over it. But this time it's different. I'm so tired of who I am, always lazy, eating unhealthy and stuff. So I'm gonna change. It won't be easy, but I've set my mind on it and I will succeed!
Yesterday I ordered a cap from Sexpot Revenge, one of my favourite Japanese brands. I know I said once again that I woulnd't shop but it was on sale! And ever since they put it on the market I've wanted one so yes, I bought it. This just means that I now have to very carefully budget the rest of the month :) And if there's something I'm sure of, it's that you can't ever have too many caps or shoes ;) I'll post a picture when I get it :)
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment