Sunday 21 February 2010

Lazy Sunday~

So yesterday I was at an old friends' birthday party at a club in Helsinki that I would never go to usually. mostly because it's so expensive and the music isn't that great. Anyway yesterday was really fun even though I left early, I was just so tired. I don't know why but lately I've been so tired, I'm guessing it's because of the cold because I do get alot of sleep. Yesterday I was wearing the kind of make-up I don't wear often so I wanted to take som pictures and I think it looked pretty nice, also I finally got a really good wing in yhe outer corner of my eye with my eyeliner. I almost always mess that part up! So here are some pictures, hope you like them:
I also took a picture of my new piercing :)
Remember to click the pictures for a bigger version :)
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment