Friday 5 February 2010

My jacket came!!

I got my jacket today <3
Unfortunately it went through customs, I had to pay 23 euros more, I'm thinking about filing for personal bankruptcy :D I got some extra presents with it, flyers, a small bag which I'll use as a make-up pouch, a card from Megu and two shopping bags. This is why I love shopping from Japanese stores, you always get extra presents :) And the message from Megu was so sweet, she was sorry for her poor English and said something about Finland being cold :D
Ignore my face and my room ^^;
I bought it from this site
And I passed my geography test from last Friday!! I'm so lucky, but I'll be a good student from now on (I'll try at least...) Have nice weekend, I'm gonna see Avatar tomorrow! (Finally :D)
xx

~Rina~

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh! your fur jacket is really nice and it looks fantastic on you! :D (found you via keikk's website if you were wondering!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks girl! <3 :) haha, cool that you found me through her, she's amazing! Keep reading my blog if you find it interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete