Monday 8 February 2010

Work related stuff

Heyy, I had work today, I'm back to my old schedule again after 3 weeks of having work on Thursdays. I've worked at this same place for about two years now, and still it hits me how rude people are. My job is just to receive people's coats and stuff and sometimes tell them where they can find stuff in the house (it's like an education center). And seriously, I always smile and say hello to everyone who comes there and some people don't even reply to me. And when I give the their coats they don't say thanks or anything, maybe just grunt something. Fortunately these people are a minority but still it gets me down. I do realize that it's my job to be nice but hell it's not like I don't have bad days and I still manage to be happy when there's a customer. I don't mean that everyone has to love me, but they could at least say thanks when I do something for them. And if they're really in a a bad mood they don't have to take it out on me. And sometimes they just walk behind the counter and ignore me! Sometimes they say they'll take their coats themselves and I'm like okay... What the hell? I mean, it's note like I walk to the cash register at the store and say "I'll just check these out myself", hello it's what they get payed for to do. I don't understand how some people think.
Anyway, to some happier notes, I bought jeans on Saturday. They're from Lee and I got them for 40 euros and let's face it, in Finland that's a real bargain! I've had these before in a size 30 so when I lost weight I had to throw them away, but at that point they were all worn out and torn, and not in a good way. Anyway, these new ones are a size 27! I can't believe I fit into that size, well they are a bit tight so now I have a really good motivator to get in shape ;) Hmm, speaking of which, I didn't go swimming today after all, I was too tired. But I'm definitely going tomorrow!
And lastly a few pictures of me today, I'm wearing my new jeans, maybe you can' tell very well but I'll get some better pictures when I have time :)
Now I'm going to bed because I have to get up at 6.30 to go swimming.
xx

~Rina~

1 comment: