Thursday 4 February 2010

Sweet independence~

Noo, I haven't moved to my own flat, unfortunately. I'm crashing at my brother's place cuz he's in Brazil!! Damn that guy :D But it's okay since I get to stay here for the moment :)
Yesterday I met up with Tia, we bought some Chinese and came here and talked to S for almost 2 hours, I miss her... Afterwards we started watchng the first season of Hana yori fango which I've talked about before.It's still so good even though I've watched it so many times :D Hahaha, and now I got Tia hooked on it :D We're gonna watch season 2 some weekend. Hot guys and a great storyline go a long way ;D
On another note, I passed my politics exam!!! I can't believe it, seriously, I was so sure that I wouldn't pass it. I'm sooo happy right now. Tomorrow I have English class. My professor is so funny, he took pictures of everyone on the firts lesson cuz his memory is so bad he can't remeber how we look or our names without help from pictures to memorize :D He seems like a good professor though so I kinda look forward to his lessons. Well, I'll go sleep now :)
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment