Tuesday 27 April 2010

Hey, sorry I've been so lazy with updating but I haven't really done much to write about :D On Saturday I went out though with two of my uni friends and I had sooo much fun, really I can't remember when the last time was I had that much fun at a club. It wasn't because of the club though because well it was nice but did not live up to the hype about it. Anyway when I woke up the next morning my feet were killing me because I had had heels on.
And I did some shopping, hahah, no I just bought a hat! And I love it :)Sorry, crappy cell phone quality again ^^;
And yesterday I bumped into M in town so we decided to hand out. She had just ordered some new extensions and a fake fringe! Haha, I tried them on and I must say the fake fringe was fricking conveniant!
So everything you see on my head in this picture is fake! Kinda random but so good if you're having a bad hairday and especially that fringe is so good, my fringe would never stay in place because of a stupid swirl near my hairline so I'm considering maybe investing in one...We'll see if I have the money, it's great if you want to change your look sometimes too.
I guess I don't have much else to say except on Friday it's VAPPU which means PARTY! :D It's going to be awesome :)
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment