Sunday 11 April 2010

Today I went to see Clash of the Titans, it was ok but it was more Persius clashing with the titans than the titans clashing with eachother XD Anyway, I had fun :)
I also went running with Annika today, and I didn't die like I thought I would. Still, I need to start doing more exercise to get healthier because I'm in such bad shape right now :/
But a picture from Saturday featuring me, cake and coffee :D
Gosh, I look so young in these pictures. Speaking of young, as Tia and I were walking down the isle of the mall there were about 3 guys and 2 girls about 14 years old walking infront of us. One of the guys keeps turning towards us and as Tia and I are about to pass the he goes "HEYY woukd you like to have boyfriends?" Haha, I started laughing and Tia just said she already has one so the guy just says sorry for disturbing :D Anyway this weekend was so much fun just chilling with Tia and taking photos, I'll upload some when Tia is done editing them :)
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment