Monday 19 April 2010

Hey you guys!
It's Monday and I'm so tired buuut C is coming over and we'll cook some yummy food~
So I got home from Uppsala/Stockholm on Saturday later than planned because of the volcano in Island erupted so instead of flying home on Saturday afternoon which would take about 50 minutes I had to take the ferry from Stockholm to Turku which takes 11 hours and leaves at 7.10 am :/ I spent the day not doing anything and just looking at dunk people (yes, they were drunk from the minute I got there), listening to them telling eachother and me about their horrible lovelife and eating crappy food. I payed 13 euros for the worst food I've ever had, blaaaa. Fortunately my dad came to pick me up from Turku but just my luck, the new freeway was closed off for some testing so we had to take the old one which is in bad shape and overused. Well atleast I had a fun trip, I ate some really tasty Greek and Japanese food and the party on Thurday was supercrazy and fun :) I don't have any pictures because I forgot to bring my camera :/
On another note, I went running yesterday with Annika and then today I started cykling to school, slowly but surely I will get into shape ;D
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment