Wednesday 3 November 2010

Cruisin'

Hey, sorry for not posting for a week. I've just been busy and lazy! I've taken some random pictures and I thought I 'd post some :)
I finally cleaned my desk so that I could light some candles :)

I thought this was so cute, some kids did it

Last Wednesday the weather was so pretty so i wanted to take a picture of it

Hanging out at my place, I didn't go out like this :D

We played a game on Friday, it was called Last Night on Earth, it's humans vs zombies. At first it was hard but once you start to get the hang of it it was fun :)

Outfit on Saturday
A dead rat on a square in Stockholm, it was so gross I had to take a picture :D
So I went to Stockholm on a cruise with some uni friends, and while in Stockholm I met up with my cousin. We ate sushi and did some shopping, but I'll show those later because I need to return the jacket I bought because they gave me the wrong size :( Anyway I'm getting it fixed so hopefully I'll get my new one next week :)
That's all for now, bye!
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment