Sunday 28 November 2010

Freeeeze!

The title pretty much says what kind of weather it's been lately here in Finland, like -11 or 13 everyday! Soooo freakin' cold. But anyway, I have a few outfit photos, these are all without outerwear because with it, it would get boring because I only have one really warm jacket that I've been using.
On Thuesday I went to see Sum41! So of course I had to drink some beer too ;D Anyway, it was one of the best concerts I've been to, they played all my favourite songs and I had an awesome time, worth every cent :)
On Thursday I got my hair dyed, I'm really happy with the result :)
Outfit on Thursday, new socks from Seppälä
Me on Saturday earlier in the evening
Saturday later when we went to We got Beef, a bar in Helsinki
On Friday I went to a Christmas party with uni ppl, I didn't have my camera but I'll hopefully get some pictures from other people. EDIT! Got one of my outfit, thank you, Juha! :)
Oh, and I seem to have a thing for touching my hair in every picture, what's up with that? :D
Bye for now
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment