Tuesday 9 November 2010

New nails and stuff

Hey, so last week nothing much happened after I wrote my entry, Sunday was the only day I did something special. Well on Friday I did some promotional work and after that we just drove around and I fell asleep in the car when we were driving towards home, I wasn't driving! :D

My make-up on Saturday, I wore falsies for the first time since summer! It felt a bit weird at first


On Sunday I went to Board-/Digi-expo with Sanna, it was fun and for free so it was a nice laid back thing to do on a Sunday

Me on the right :)

Then we went to eat some burgers, we ate in the car because they only had take-out at that particular place, it felt a bit like we were on a roadtrip :D lol

yummy fries :D

These two pictures are from Sunday too when I was on my way to meet up with Annika


Yesterday it was so cold there were ice on the leaves! It looked really pretty though :)

My new nails that M worked on for so many hours yesterday, thank you!! I really like these nails and appreciate all the work that went into making them.
Now I need to study :/ But only 24 days til we leave for Japan! It's going to be so awesome :)
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment