Sunday 21 November 2010

Sorry for being lazy with updating >.<
I still don't have any pictures from Tsukicon but I'll upload some random stuff.

Outfit from some day, can't remember which

Getting drunk on beer on Saturday a week ago, enough said about that

Sunday outfit for Tsukicon

Meeting C on Thuesday

Chocolate that looks just like colourful pebbles :D

New sheets :D

Christmas decorations in my window

Make-up on Friday, I did actually but a dark purple eyeshadow on my upper lid but the camera didn't capture it at all :(


Outfit on Saturday for dinner with my mom and brother
Winter wonderland, it's been snowing like crazy the last few days

So I haven't been doing anything interesting, just working and studying. I'm just dead scared I'll catch some monster flu because all of the customers coughing at me at the register >.< cover your mouth! Now I need to continue studying, bye!
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment