Sunday 20 December 2009

Hair...

I've decided to dye my hair :) the lower layers will still be dark brown but the upper will be...RED hahaa :D Tomorrow I'm buying the colours and since they will be my christmas prsent from myself I'll have to wait until after the 24th to dye my hair. C will actually be the one to do it, she's my personal colourist :D I can't wait to finally do something to my hair, it's been almost 4 months since I last dyed it and for me that's like ages ;D
The weekend was fun once again :) On Friday we had J's going-away party and I was in bed at 5am ^^ And on Saturday we just watched some movies because everyone was so tired and didn't feel like going out. We watched Kung-fu panda and Bad Santa. I love Kung-fu panda but the humor in Bad Santa does not do it for me :)
Now it's time for bed, good night
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment