Thursday 3 December 2009

Hana yori dango

Hey!
Yesterday I went swimming with S and it was so much fun! Hehe, so I'm going again tomorrow :) alone this time, though, because almost all my friends hate swimming :/ Oh well. After that I'm going to the library to study. I have another test coming up in 2 weeks so I have to study hard now.
For the last few days I've been absorbed in a J-drama called Hana yori dango (=Boys over flowers). I've been staying up so late watching it, I was so hooked but now I've watched both seasons so there's only a movie left. I can't believe there isn't any more ;___; I'll actually have to get a life :D
Today was quiz night! We didn't do well this time though... Next time we'll ace it! :)
I'll watch the newest episode of Gossip Girl before I go to bed :)
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment