Thursday 17 December 2009

I'm having a presentation about plate tectonics today, in English! Those of you who don't know what that is, please check it out here. It's really quite interesting :)
Hmm, I'm not feeling those antibiotics, they're making me tired and I can't eat whenever I want (which might be a good thing :D) but my point is that I'm hungry all the time because I know I can't eat all the time, does that make sense? I can't even drink coffee, because I always take milk with my coffee and you can't drink milk or eat two hours before taking the meds or one hour before. I know it's not that long, but I'm used to eating small portions several times a day.
Also, on another note, I don't like it when people who only wear brand clothes are called stylish, I mean if I had the money I could go around buying all those clothes you see in magazines and make an exact copy of what the models were wearing. I mean sure that means that you can spot cool outfits but personally I think it's more rewarding to be inspired buy those photos and then create your own style :)
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment