Monday 14 December 2009

Winter!

Hey,
it's finally winter with snow! The downside is that it's really cold atm, about -12 degrees *shivers* But I do prefer this to wet mush when the temperature is just above 0. And it was actually very pretty when I went in to town today to buy event tickets for my cousin. The sun was shining and I felt once again that Helsinki is my hometown and a nice one at that. Now, that doesn't mean that I don't ever want to leave, which I think I've proven with my endless complaints about saving money for Tokyo next year ^^ I love travelling but I also feel at home here in Finland. I just think that by travelling you can experience so many wonerful things that you wouldn't if you just stay put where you were born. Also meeting people from different cultures is fascinating to me.
Today I'm going to make chicken with chili and garlic~ I don't agree very well with spicy food but just a tad of heat is okay.
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment