Sunday 13 December 2009

Hey~
It's Sunday again and the weekend is already over :/ and I have a stest next week and loads of other things to do so I'm going to be really busy.
On Friday I went swimming and after that I met C and we went to take care of some school stuff, I took out three books that I have to read during the Holidays. We also waited at the bank for 45 minutes so C could get her tax refund and then we went shopping. It's been so long since I bought anything so I bought 2 hoodies and a onepiece, all from ginatricot. I was so happy to find those hoodies, I've been searching for long and slightly oversized hoodies for over a yaer so I had to buy them now :) On Friday evening C and I met up with Sanna to watch The Hangover, that movie was hilarious. I wore my new hoodie:
Sorry for the blurryness :/
On Saturday I was watching my godson and his little brother for 3 hours while their parents run some arrands. They were so cute but having two children under 3 years is alot of work. After this I was off to M's and her boyfriends housewarming party where I was until 4 am. We sand Singstar and partied. What I wore yesterday:
My new onepiece from ginatricot ^^
I'm gonna go study now, bye
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment