Sunday 29 November 2009

Yay

I passed the test I had on Friday! Gosh I'm so happy about that, I feel like everything's going to to be okay ^^ It's funny what a little bit of success can do for your self esteem :)
After the test I had lunch with C, we ate noodles :D Then I went to work and after that I met up with S. We picked up some Chinese food and a movie called Funny games and the went to S's place to watch it and eat. The movie was a bit disturbing, two psychos on a killing spree...
Today I helped C do her hair and then I picked up A from work. We baked Christmas pastries ^^ So delicious!
I want to buy a black skirt and some casual dresses to wear with leggins but I don' have any money :/ Oh but christmas is coming up, maybe I'll ask for those :)
But now I'm really tired so I'm going to go to sleep now, good night!
xx

~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment