Tuesday 13 October 2009

Hello!
I've been feeling a bit better today, I think my flu is almost gone :) But I haven't done enough studying :/ On Friday I have a test about like knowing where countries, cities etc are in the world, the only problem is there are 1500 of them to learn! Uh'oh... I hope I'll be okay...
Today I watched Phantom of the Opera ^^ Actually I'm not a big fan of the movie, it's bit too long but God do I love the music. I've always loved the score for POTO ever since I was really young. My mom has a cd with songs from Andrew Lloyd Webber's musicals and the POTO tracks are worn out ^^; haha
On another note, alot of my friends seem to have some sort of guy trouble, what is up with that? Seriously, thismay sound selfish, but I'm so over hearing about the same problems over and over again, I mean people who know they shouldn't do stuff but still do. Sometimes I feel like asking if they're stupid, but I don't, so instead I vent about it on my blog :D haha, oh well, I'll get over it.
Bye bye
~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment