Monday 19 October 2009

tired...

I'm tired but so freakishly happy at the same time, it's weird what a few hot Japanese musiscians can do to you ;) This weekend was a rollercoaster of great and sucky stuff. The gigs were awesome and I almost cried when Screw walked to the stage on Saturday. Oh and Kazuki and Yuuto shared this incredible french kiss *___* But the arrengers of Tsukicon did not hold on to the schedule which sucks, I didn't for example see the whole aicle. concert because they started too early ;__; I missed a couple but at least I saw the rest of the live from a good place. The next band to play was Vistlip, the were really good even though I'd only heard one song from them :) The last one was Dio, and holy fuck Mikaru is HOT! There's nothing more to say than he is hot :D
Well I got to go now, I'll write more later, bye~
~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment