Thursday 15 October 2009

I am freaking out! I'm having a test tomorrow and I'm so not ready to take it. I'm seriously starting to think that uni is not my thing, I mean I keep failing this one test and I'm not putting in the work you should. But I do want to continue at uni, because it's really interesting and I've made some really good friends there. Anyway I hope to get past my issues and find the motivation to study :)

On another note, since it's autumn I've started to listen to some heavier rock again. For the past few weeks I've been listening to Slipknot and especially Psychosocial, it's an awesome song and the drum part is amazing, love it!

Also, I've decided to cut down on smoking because it's makin my skin terrible :/ and I went playing tennis with my mom yesterday and I noticed that I'm in really bad shape, so if not stop smoking completely atleast really not smoke if I really don't want one. I'm really gonna think before I get one out and smoke it. I've now been two days without it, haha yay me :D It's supposedly the third day that's the worst so today is gonna be just that :D I'll be okay though, I have to be :D

thanks, bye
~Rina~

No comments:

Post a Comment